Connecticut United Ways identify and build upon strengths and assets in their local communities, helping individuals and groups with specific interests find ways to contribute their time and talents, support direct-service programs and community-change efforts, and advocate public policy changes toward advancing the common good.
Each United Way carries out this work in collaboration with diverse partners. Depending on the issue and how the community chooses to address it, Connecticut United Ways work with schools, government agencies, businesses, organized labor, financial institutions, community development corporations, voluntary and neighborhood associations, the religious community, and others.
Connecticut United Ways advance the common good by creating opportunities for all, with a particular focus on education, income, and health — the building blocks for a good quality of life. We engage people and organizations throughout our communities who bring passion, expertise and resources needed to get things done, and we invite everyone to be part of the change.
Connecticut United Ways
- Middlesex United Way
- United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut
- United Way of Coastal Fairfield County
- United Way of Connecticut
- United Way of Greater New Haven
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- United Way of Greenwich
- United Way of Meriden and Wallingford
- United Way of Milford
- United Way of Naugatuck and Beacon Falls
- United Way of Northwest Connecticut
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
- United Way of Southington
- United Way of West Central Connecticut
- United Way of Western Connecticut
- Valley United Way