Financial Hardship in Connecticut
Connecticut United Ways are pleased to share with you this year’s Connecticut ALICE Report, ALICE in the Crosscurrents — a data-driven, comprehensive research project that provides a look at financial hardship for households across Connecticut that are ALICE — Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed. The 2023 report offers not only an important opportunity to understand who is struggling and why, but also the specific ways COVID-19 has impacted our economy.
Connecticut Local United Way ALICE Data
- Middlesex United Way
- United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut
- United Way of Coastal and Western Connecticut
- United Way of Greater New Haven
- United Way of Greater Waterbury
- United Way of Greenwich
- United Way of Meriden and Wallingford
- United Way of Milford
- United Way of Naugatuck and Beacon Falls
- United Way of Northwest Connecticut
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut
- United Way of Southington
- United Way of West Central Connecticut
- Valley United Way
Help us introduce ALICE to more people in Connecticut:
Spread the Word
Share information about ALICE using the information provided below and in the toolkit provided above.
Follow United Way of Connecticut on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for ALICE updates.
Walk in Alice’s Shoes
Put yourself in the shoes of an ALICE family by taking the Making Tough Choices Simulator.